Friday, December 15, 2006

First Sales! Starting to Climb a Bit

Now into our third day online and we've already got $25 in sales! That's terrific!

I've noticed that our hit counter has jumped past the 1000 mark as well. Way cool.

I checked on Alexa yesterday and we didn't exist. Today, we've got a traffic ranking of 50,457. I mean, we're not setting any records (yet), but I definitely think that's pretty cool for only having been online for three days.

We need more sales, though! Let's start filling up the board. Right now it's real cheap. Only $5 for the spot. Surely you guys can help us out with the advertising costs and such. We're pretty upside down right now, so we're looking to you guys to come through -- five bucks at a time!

Anyway, I'm very excited about it and I'm really eager to see how things will pan out over the next few days.

Keep in touch!

Robert

No comments: